1. Bad body smell
This is a major turn off for me. I'd rather have the man wearing excessive cologne than stinking. It is said that sweating is impregnated with pheromones and that women tolerate or like the men's sweat that signalizes genetic features compatible with theirs. This might be true. There are certain sweats that are not grose or that I might even like, but most I don't. I also dislike the smell of old, moist houses impregnated on clothes and all other bad odours a man can have. I also noticed that, if I get to know the man and love him, I am significantly less disturbed by bad body odours.
2. Bad breath
This is also a major turn off and I dislike it deeply, even if I am already in a relationship with the man. I am not talking about occasional smell caused by the consumption of garlic and onion. I prefer onion and garlic smells as opposed to constant bad breath due to lack of hygiene and bad teeth. Some men don't even brush their teeth and don't even care what effect their bad breath has on women, but they pretend to be lovable and attractive to women.
3. Dirty, deteriorated teeth
I am not disturbed by not aligned teeth or some missing teeth, but I can't stand dirty teeth and teeth which are eaten away by decay, because that shows that that man is sloppy and doesn’t care about passing his bacteria to the girl's mouth when kissing her. Yuck.
4. Excessive use of formal, stiff clothes
I appreciate natural, casual look with a touch of loose, baggy and "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Stiff, sophisticated outfits, wore excessively and in unappropriated contexts, show, in my opinion, either a deficit or an exacerbation of certain personality features, most often not pleasant ones (frustration, power complexes, narcissism, etc). There is a certain exception though to this rule: imagine a big guy looking like Rocky (played by S. Stallone), strong, shy and honest who dresses formaly out of an old fashioned respect for the lady he is dating. Still, that guy should wear loose pants and a loose shirt and have a tie done in a clumsy style to fit the exception rule.
5. Well fitted or stretchy pants
This rule applies mostly to the crotch area. If the pants fall closely fit or stretched on the crotch, they produce a strong turn off effect on me. That fit is really anti-masculine, in my opinion. I am a big fan of drop, loose crotch style (not drop waist line!).
6. High pitched voice
I like deep, masculine voices. Some men, even if they have a normal, masculine voice, they speak in a high pitched, childish like tone, thinking they appear cuter. Instead, they produce an immediate rejection feeling from my side.
7. Very bushy eyebrows with hairs sticking out in weird directions or plucked eyebrows
Maybe I am a bit OCD, but when I see those hairs protruding everywhere, I feel a great urge to take the scissors and cut the f.. out of them. Eyebrows can be easily trimmed with a pair of scissors so why shouldn't they do it? Not to fall in the other extreme and pluck the eyebrows, like women do. That shows, in my opinion, a hysterical or narcissistic flavour of the personality.
8. Talking in a very elaborate way, with words of his own making, which are sopposed to show how subtle and funny he is
That is a big turn off! They cannot lose this annoying habit not even for a normal, simple sentence. Words are inversed, nouns-mutilated in a seemingly funny, intelligent way and his speech is desperately trying to be sophisticated and unique.
9. Bad kissing
A kiss should be firm and intense. Lips and tongue should be used with determination and courage. Some guys are afraid to use their tongues, producing the shy snail tongue effect: sending quickly their tips of the tongue in a recognition mission then retreating it rapidly, like snails do when exploring the environment. This turns me off instantly! Am I kissing a man or a scared snail? I also dislike quick, shy kisses on my face, which are even worse when they come from a horny man, who thinks will conquer the girl bit by bit with this cunning strategy of rapid, shy kisses. If a man wants a girl, he should be a man about it. If he is rejected, at least he did it manly. That is much more honourable than trying to seduce her like a coward.
I only made it to 9, so I might not be too demanding after all. I will also put together a list with turn-ons for me in what concerns men.

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu