These are my personal turn-ons in what concerns men. I don't expect them to be generalized, but maybe they will be helpful for some.
1. Low, deep voice
I find deep voices very manly and absolutely charming. It is one of those things that, as a woman, you cannot control, it is not in your power, probably comes from a very archaic, deep seated conditioning of the feminine brain and since there's nothing you can do about it, you might as well give in to it..oh and it feels so nice when you do.
2. Drop crotch pants
This is a very personal preference. I find men wearing drop crotch pants/jeans very sexy therefore I am a big fan of rappers. Men wearing this style of pants give me the impression that they do not need to show off what they have down there to seduce women, they are confident per se and the bonus is that those large pants leave a lot of room to imagination. Fitted crotches show exactly how much is down there, drop crotches put no limit to the possibility:)
3. Very short haircut
Men wearing their hair very short, place, (in my opinion,) low importance on their looks and this I find very manly and attractive. Plus that men's long hair can never smell right: if it smells too nice, it seems feminine, if it smells bad..then it's simply bad. However, having long hair is better than having short to medium hair, which demands scissors cut and which shows the great importance that the man wearing it places on the way he is perceived. The most manly men out there use hair clippers or even shave their heads. Men who are afraid to ask for the hair clipper cut all the way and demand the use of the scissors at least for the top of their head, display, in my opinion, the same characteristics as women who want to have their hair cut short but are afraid of what others will say and get cold feet before doing it- but hey, they are women! They have other cultural burdens on their shoulders and one of them is long hair.
4. Knowing stuff and how to get around
Men, in my opinion, should know how to swim, to drive a car, to ride a bike, to climb a tree. Men should have smoked at least one cigarette in their life time (don’t get me wrong, I prefer nonsmokers, but at least they should know how to do it), should have tried at least pot and should not be afraid in general of doing men stuff. They should be brave and definitely have more social nerve than I do. Men should know how to get around in any situation.
5. Not being afraid to swear or using strong words
Of course I don't like them to be rude or offensive to me or to speak badly all the time. But I appreciate if they are not afraid to curse or use strong words from time to time. Me, on the other hand, I am a bit afraid to do that and that's why I'm no man.
6. Being very considerate and caring
I especially like tough guys who are very caring with women, making them feel protected and safe. Examples: making sure they are on the safe side when crossing a street, helping them step right when on a difficult terrain, etc.
7. Wearing perfume
Wearing a perfume, especially a manly one is a powerful turn on for me. I like even simple, but strong men deodorants like the ones being advertised for having an aphrodisiac effect on women.
8. Being a good kisser
A kiss should be firm and intense, using the whole area of lips and tongue. I hate when only the tip of the tongue is used. The man's tongue should firmly touch the girl's tongue on the main side, where all the taste buds are located. No extensive movements or exploration are needed but the snail effect should be avoided at all costs (shy tongue who reaches forward with its tip, then retreating rapidly like a scared snail). Meanwhile, the lips should firmly massage the girl's lips.
9. Not keeping silent and distant after a fight
If they fight and she leaves, he should follow her or call her at least. He should terminate the fight by grabbing her firmly and kissing her.
10. Holding her hand in a firm way
He should hold her hand firmly, like you hold a child (no cross fingers) and take her on adventurous roads, trusting her to accompany him where he trusted no one else before and offering her all his protection along the way.
11. NOT LOSING HIS FEELINGS FOR HER EVER. Always trusting her, always protecting her, always loving her, always following her after a fight.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu